Log in to the KASB Survey Portal using the link above.
Here are instructions on completing surveys for districts:
- Go to surveys.kasb.org
- Enter your email address, USD number, name, and phone number.
- Enter the password provided to you by KASB. If you do not know the password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the button for the survey you wish to complete.
- A list of all years that are available for that survey will appear.
- If you want to edit an existing record,
- Click “Edit” by the record in question.
- If you want to create a new record,
- Go to the bottom of the record list
- Enter the year you want to create in “YYYY-YYYY” format.
- Indicate which year’s data you like to pull over to pre-populate the record.
- Click “Add”
- Enter the pertinent data on each screen of the survey.
- If you need to save and exit, then come back to finish later, click “Save and Exit” at the bottom of the screen you are working on.
- When completed, click “Finish” on the last survey screen.